After 76 years of independence, Doebler's PA Hybrids of Jersey Shore, Pa., is now part of Pioneer Hi-Bred's PROaccess network. The deal was announced on Friday.
Doebler's has been a major supplier of corn, soybeans, alfalfa and grass seed lines for East Coast customers. It also distributes Pioneer corn hybrids and soybean varieties under Pioneer's RPM brand.
The PROaccess business strategy enables Pioneer to make available its seed genetics to more growers through a network of distributors. Pioneer will continue its distribution agreements with other independent seed companies as previously announced.
- Beck's Hybrids, Atlanta, Ind., distributes XL brand corn hybrids and soybean varieties.
- Burrus Hybrids, Arenzville, Ill., distributes Power Plus brand corn hybrids and soybean varieties.
- Hoegemeyer Hybrids, Hooper, Neb., distributes HPT brand corn hybrids and soybean varieties.
- NuTech Seed, Ames, Iowa, distributes G2 brand corn hybrids and soybean varieties.
- Seed Consultants, Washington C.H., Ohio, distributes Supreme EX brand corn hybrids and soybean varieties.
- AgVenture, Inc., Kentland, Ind., distributes VPMaxx brand corn hybrids and soybean varieties through its 39 independently owned and managed regional seed companies.